Skip to main content

Law of Attraction = Algebraic Equation

While I was thinking about Math and the Universe, I saw how Law of Attraction works like an algebraic equation. What manifests in your life matches the vibration you give out. In other words, your vibration is on one side of the equation and it equals, on the other side of the equation, what you are living.

To make it simple: your vibration = what your are experiencing and living.

So, to change what you are experiencing and living, doesn't it make sense that you would need to change your vibration?

How do you do that?

Your thoughts and feelings are your vibrations. Think different thoughts than what you are used to thinking, you will feel differently. Better yet, as Abraham-Hicks recommended so eloquently: "Think better feeling thoughts." Then, as you practice thinking better feeling thoughts and feel better, you vibrate differently.

How do you know what you are vibrating? You know what you think, don't you? Besides, your emotions and your experiences tell you that information.

For example, if you are fighting a lot with your child (that is the experience that you are living), then on the other side of the equation are your vibrations of frustration, anger, hopelessness, sadness, etc. plus your thoughts of "This will never change, this is hopeless, she is so unreasonable, I am so mad at her, why does this happen to me, I don't know what to do, etc."

When you observe your thoughts and emotions, you will quickly notice that all of them boil down to just one or two overriding thoughts. They could be "Life is unfair," or "This is so hard," or "I never have it easy," or "I am not good enough," etc. These thoughts are what you vibrate. This vibration is what you send out to the Universe and what is being picked up by Law of Attraction, which gives you other experiences that match these thoughts. Once you change these habitual thoughts to better feeling ones -- even just allowing yourself to think: "It is not true that [original thought]" -- your experience will change.

It has to. Mathematically speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Invitation to Blossom

(This article was first published in the March 2006 edition of Metta Center Newsletter.) "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~ Anaïs Nin When I first read this quote, years ago, I was struck by the enormity of the truth resonating from these words. I felt it with my entire being. It has since been one of my favorite quotes that I go back to when I need an inspiration to renew my hope and grow my courage. This quote is so poignant to me now as we move into Spring where renewal and growth are obvious to the senses. Spring is practically bursting with new life: the flower buds are swollen and some even have blossomed, new branches are extending, soft green shoots are poking out from the cold ground, fresh flower fragrance is in the air. Mother nature is renewing herself after a winter of quietly gathering her potential for growth. It is as if She is telling us, “Trust that spring comes after winter. E...

A Rumi Poem: A Garden Beyond Paradise

Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world. The forms may change,     yet the essence remains the same. Every wondrous sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade.     But do not be disheartened, The Source they come from is eternal— growing, branching out,     giving new life and new joy. Why do you weep?— That Source is within you, and this whole world     is springing up from it. The Source is full, its waters are ever-flowing;     Do not grieve,     drink your fill! Don't think it will ever run dry— This is the endless Ocean! From the moment you came into this world, a ladder was placed in front of you     that you might transcend it. From earth, you became plant, from plant you became animal. Afterwards you became a human being, endowed with knowledge, intellect and faith. Behold the body, born of dust—     how perfect ...

Keep Loving

"The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson   As I meditated today, I asked the Universe what will be helpful for me to focus on. A swift and powerful feeling of sweetness filled my heart. The message came clearly: "Keep Loving". In the spirit of that message and giving thanks to all that has supported our lives, I would like to give thanks to the Universe for you, for your unique presence in the world and for bringing your blessings to everything and everyone that crosses your paths. With appreciation, Christine  2020 has been a challenging year for pretty much everyone worldwide. Here are a couple simple self-healing tips to help you connect to more inner peace as you move through this period. Using  EFT , you can tap with the setup phrase of: "Even though I am having trouble accepting (whatever the situation is), I deeply and completely love and accept myself and choose to feel love and appr...