Skip to main content

EFT Script: Changing Universe

One of my clients commented, "No matter how good I have been, I still get punished!" This pattern often stems from underlying beliefs such as "Life is not fair!", or "It is not safe to love/to be happy/to be good".

As my client and I tapped through her beliefs, a thought that we all are free to change Universes bubbled up. It was such an a-ha moment! One where you shout, "of course!" What a liberating and delicious thought it is to consider that we can easily change Universes to a new one that fits us better. Who would have thunk it, eh?

Here's a sample EFT script to free yourself from old patterns by changing your universe. Think of a pattern you'd like to let go of, and tap along the script below.

In this script, I use the aforementioned pattern which troubled my client as an example.

Tapping on the Karate Chop or rubbing on the Sore Spot, say the following Setup Statement either aloud or in your mind.

"Even though no matter how good I have been, I still get punished. How fair is that? I accept how frustrating this has been for me."

"Even though nothing ever changed for me, nothing works out for me no matter how hard I tried, I accept how angry/hopeless/sad I feel about this."

"Even though I don't know why I am still punished, after all that I have done to atone for my past mistakes, I am open to healing this pattern."


Tap on the indicated EFT points and say the reminder phrases, as suggested below, either aloud or in your mind. You can change the reminder phrases to whatever words that fit you better.

EB (Beginning of the Eye Brow) : Nothing ever changed for me
SE (Side of the Eye): No matter how hard I tried
UE (Under the Eye) : It's always the same...
UN (Under the Nose): No matter how good I have been
CH (Chin): It's not good enough!
CB (Collarbone): I still get punished!
UA (Under the Arm): I feel so frustrated about this, I feel so ...(state your feelings here) about this!
TH (Top of the Head): Things are supposed to be better but they are not!

EB: This is not fair!
SE: I am tired of this "nothing works for me" pattern!
UE: I hate this "I got punished no matter how good I have been" pattern!
UN: These patterns don't work for me!
CH: I want to let go of these patterns
CB: I want to release these patterns from my life
UA: I want to be free from these patterns
TH: But, how?

EB: Besides, it's scary to let them go...
SE: What will I replace them with?
UE: They are like old friends, I know them well! They are familiar to me, and comforting although I don't like them. They don't work well for me, but at least I know them.
UN: I am wondering that maybe I don't actually want to change that much!
CH: Yet, I also know that a big part of me is ready to move forward to a life without these old patterns. A big part of me is ready to leave my old and familiar Universe.
CB: It is really hard to do that!
UA: I honor how hard it is for me to let these patterns go
TH: I also honor my courage to be willing to support myself in moving on and growing up

EB: It will be easier for me to move on if I no longer hold on to these old patterns
SE: I will feel freer if I let go of these patterns. I wonder what I need to know before I can let go of these patterns?
UE: What if I can trust myself that I no longer need to hold on to these patterns for safety or comfort or familiarity?
UN: What if I am willing to trust that it's safe for me to move on to a new Universe, one that I have been dreaming about in my heart?
CH: What if I can honor and follow my own heart's calling to change my Universe? Life will be very different indeed!
CB: I would like to follow my heart's calling!
UA: I want to give myself the gift of my heart's dreams!
TH: I want to allow myself to change my Universe

EB: I am free to change Universes
SE: It is alright to let go of the old Universe and all the patterns contained in it that no longer serve me
UE: I thank my old Universe for housing me, I honor my old Universe for holding me, it is time now for me to leave my old Universe
UN: Now, I allow myself to follow my heart's guidance and turn towards the new Universe I have dreamed about
CH: I allow myself to gracefully move into this Universe
CB: I allow myself to be delighted in this Universe
UA: I allow myself to live and love in this Universe. I am excited about it!
TH: I thank my new Universe for calling and welcoming me, I honor my new Universe for holding me.

Take a deep breath, or several deep breaths. Exhale slowly and gently.

Notice and honor what changes within you, if any. Allow yourself to receive new insights from deep within as part of your healing. Allow yourself to feel what is different in your body after the tapping. Allow yourself the time to gently integrate into your new Universe.

If you are not familiar with EFT, you can find a brief introduction to this powerful self-healing technique in my "EFT Tapping Points" webpage.

For information regarding EFT trainings, you can visit these various organizations: ACEP, EFTUniverse, or AAMET.
  
Disclaimer: This EFT script is provided by Christine Metawati as a good faith effort to expand the use of EFT in the world. It represents her ideas and do not necessarily represent those of Gary Craig or EFT. EFT has yielded remarkable results for many people, but they may not yield the same benefits for everyone. They are definitely NOT meant to replace appropriate medical treatment or mental health therapy. No guarantee of results is either stated or implied. If you use the EFT script provided above, you are advised to take complete responsibility for your emotional and physical well-being. Please consult qualified health practitioners regarding your use of EFT, TAT or any other healing modalities. 

~~~~~~~ Notes added February 27, 2012 ~~~~~~

I wrote this EFT script in December 2011 and shared it in my newsletter and blog. Since then, several of my newsletter and blog readers have reported great changes in their lives from tapping along with the script.

One comment that particularly warms my heart:
"I wanted to thank you for your wonderful EFT script Changing Universe. I was in a low place and just happened to find this (was guided) I went through the script a few times then went back and changed some of the phrases to fit myself. I have doing EFT on this issue for a while and finding some relief but still the major part of this issue has been in my thoughts almost every waking moment for weeks. Your script that you were so kind to share with everyone was extremely profound for me. I just needed to personally thank you for your kindness and dedication in helping others, consider me one of those you helped. I thank the Universe for guiding me to your site and thank you again."

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how this EFT script have worked for you.  I wrote with the intention that the script will benefit someone, somehow, and somewhere. So, it is really wonderful to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rumi Poem: A Garden Beyond Paradise

Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world. The forms may change,     yet the essence remains the same. Every wondrous sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade.     But do not be disheartened, The Source they come from is eternal— growing, branching out,     giving new life and new joy. Why do you weep?— That Source is within you, and this whole world     is springing up from it. The Source is full, its waters are ever-flowing;     Do not grieve,     drink your fill! Don't think it will ever run dry— This is the endless Ocean! From the moment you came into this world, a ladder was placed in front of you     that you might transcend it. From earth, you became plant, from plant you became animal. Afterwards you became a human being, endowed with knowledge, intellect and faith. Behold the body, born of dust—     how perfect it has become! Why should you fear its end? When were you ever made less by dying? When you pass beyond this h

EFT Script: Being More Present

(This EFT script was first published in Metta Center newsletter, March 2009.) Our power is in the present, in the Now moment. However, so many of us have learned and trained ourselves to live in the past or in the future and ignored the beauty that is present in the moment. When we feel stressed, overwhelmed, or fearful over something or someone, it is an indicator that we have temporarily lost sight of the Now. Of course, you can always bring yourself back to your powerful and precious Now by doing simple breathing meditation or simply focusing on something pleasant in the Now. But for many of us who have been entrenched in this habit of dwelling in the past or worrying about the future, it can be quite challenging to practice living fully in the present. So, here's the EFT script that can help you become more present in your Now. Shorten the sentences or change the wordings to fit you better. Use this script as often as you like. I have included two more additional tapping

EFT Script: Releasing the Limiting Belief " I Have to Struggle or Fail Financially."

(This EFT script assumes that you already have a working knowledge of EFT. If you are not familiar with EFT, you can find a brief introduction to this powerful self-healing technique in my " EFT Tapping Points " webpage. For information regarding EFT trainings, you can visit http://www.eftuniverse.com , www.aamet.org , or www.energypsych.org ) Here's an EFT script to help you release the pattern of struggling financially, or have challenges on getting your finances on a healthy track. Say this statement to yourself, "I have to struggle or fail financially." Check how true it feels in your gut (not how logical it is). Give this "truth-meter" a measurement: 0 = not true at all, 10 =  most true. Make a note of it. Take a deep breath, and let's do some tapping. Ready? Tap on your Karate Chop, or rub on your Sore Spot, while saying the following setup phrases (the words are suggestion only, please feel free to change them to whatever words that